"Get Your Free Guide to Divorce in Michigan"
The end of a marriage is traumatic for all parties, particularly when children are involved. Confusion over the divorce process itself and uncertainty about the future can make an already stressful situation seem overwhelming.
We understand what you are going through during the turbulent time. While every family situation is unique, over the years we have found that many of our clients have similar questions about what is involved in a divorce. Our booklet, Divorce in Michigan: What to Expect and What You Need to Know, provides answers to these questions. Hopefully, it will alleviate some of your uncertainty about the future.
In this booklet you will find answers to questions such as:
- What is “no fault” divorce?
- How long does it take to get divorced
- What is a “complaint?”
- Does divorce require a trial?
- What is a Judgment?
- How is property divided in a divorce?
- How are spousal support, child support, and child custody determined?
- Is there a way to enforce child support obligations?
- Can the court’s decisions about support and custody ever be changed?
- And more...
If you are thinking about getting divorced, or are already in the process of doing so, we hope the information contained in our booklet is helpful. To get your free copy, just fill out the form below.
Get Your Free Guide!
If you have any questions, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you in person about your particular situation.